I'm curious about how we may better fulfill our raisons d'etre. I enjoy snowboarding, biking, reading, and listening to music.
I improve and scale product security at Google as a Software Engineer.
Research & Education
Previously, I achieved my MS and BS in Computer Science from UC Davis where I
- Co-designed and co-taught an upper-division course titled Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies in Spring 2016 with Rylan Schaeffer
- Presented at the UC Davis Security Symposium in 2019 about the pitfalls of using blockchain for medical health data.
- Researched ways to:
- Visualize multi-dimensional data with parallel coordinates with Dr. Matloff
- Revamp security education with Dr. Bishop
- Advance smart contract security